Re: ?? Radiation Shielding, water walls (fwd)

Bruce, We used water shield walls at TMI-2 inside the reactor building.  The
walls are light weight during installation, and the water is easily
transported for filling & removal of the plastic cells.  The water can be
processed if it becomes contaminated.  Big problem was the containers
started leaking and we ended up filling them with sand which will eventually
end up in a burial site.

Doug Turner <turners@earthlink.net>