Re: [Fwd: Re: Rad Waste]

It is my understanding that a commercial company here in Canada imports
sources for disposal at Chalk River. Certainly, our reactor spent fuel is
shipped to the US for reprocessing and disposal. Albeit it with an
incredible amount of paperwork and years of delay.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1