Re: NRC'S NEW PATIENT RELEASE REGULATION

On Fri, 14 Feb 97 09:44:46 -0600, Ron Amoling wrote:

>I agree that the message for patient release calculation software was completely
>commercial.  While the text of the notice contained some pertinent information and
>sparked thought, in the end, I felt used!

Agreed.

Everyone -

The original poster has been e-mailed privately concerning this matter.

The RADSAFE rules, which you should have received when you subscribed,
specifically ban commercial postings.  I have obviously been a bit
lenient in cases of .signatures and the like, but blatant commercial
postings can be cause for removal from the mailing list.

Thank you for listening/reading, and for your continued cooperation.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233