Re: C F R Up Date Service

As you may already be aware, the best CFR update service will probably be
the GPO!  They are putting
all the CFR's online at their Web site, www.gpo.gov.  They apparently
started late last summer, and had
said that they expected the conversion to take about a year.  My recent
visits to this web site suggest
that their timetable is slipping, but then it's an enormous task.

Very few CFR titles have been put online as of now, but new sections are
added almost daily.  Titles of
interest which are online are 40 (EPA) and much of 49 (thought not RSPA yet).

We currently use Labelmaster (800-621-5808) which provides a reprinted,
bound (49) CFR four times a year.
The front cantains relevant FR notices from the preceeding period.

Hope this helps,   Don

Don Jordan
The University of Chicago
Office of Radiation Safety