Dose to fog camera film -Reply

John Moulder's question reminded me that there had been studies of
film exposure around TMI.  I looked it up in QUEST  (another nifty HP
tool) and found the reference :  Shuping, R  "Use of Photographic
Film to Estimate Exposure Near TMI"  HP July 1981  41(1) pgs 195-9.
Similar research results may appear elsewhere.  I remember Saul
Harris talking about this as a good post-accident dosimetry method
(especially useful where there are significant doses).

J. P. Davis  (my own opinion only)
joyced@dnfsb.gov