Re: Wing: Descriptive Epidemiology by Any Other Name...

Al --

Got a great idea regarding the Wing/Cohen papers.  Why don't we take up a
collection among RadSafers to get $5K.  We could then give Cohen $2500 to
critique Wing's paper, and Wing $2500 to critique Cohen's paper!  Care to
contribute to the cause?  I'll volunteer the first $25.

Ron

..