Standards,Codes of Practice, etc

Dear radsafers

I am attempting to compile a comprehensive list of standards, codes of practice
etc relating to the following subjects. I am interested in documents based on
protection of workers and the public. I am particularly interested in documents
based on the protection of the environment - these are as rare as hen's teeth! I
would appreciate any references you may be able to provide.

1. Rad-safety training requirements for uranium mine/mill workers.

2. Water management at uranium mines/mills especially quality of discharged
water (chemical and or radionuclide concentration limits etc).

3. Control of uranium ore and tailings dusts and atmospheric releases of
effluents from uranium mills.

4. Environmental monitoring and personal dosimetry at uranium mines.

Thanks

Alex Zapantis
Environmental Radiation Officer
Office of the Supervising Scientist
40 Blackall Street
Barton ACT 2600 AUSTRALIA

Email: azapantis@dest.gov.au
Fax : (int+) 61 6 274 1519
Phone: (int+) 61 6 274 1642

The Office of the Supervising Scientist is a Branch of the
         Federal Environment Protection Group