Cf-252 Neutron Calibrations

This is in response to Tad Blanchard's query of 04 MAR 97.

The Southwest Radiation Calibration Center at the University of Arkansas
has been performing D2O-moderated Cf-252 calibrations of neutron survey
instruments and irradiations of personnel monitoring dosimeters since
1984.  We can perform these services using a bare Cf-252 configuration as
well.

	Our correspondence information is as follows:

Southwest Radiation Calibration Center
UA ERC
700 W. 20th Street
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Phone:    (501) 575-6309
E-mail:   tjw@engr.uark.edu
website:  http://web.engr.uark.edu/engr/enrc/srcc.html

Director:  Dr. Leon West, Jr.
Manager:   Tim Welty

I look forward to talking with those in need of such services or anyone
else who just has questions.

					Sincerely,

					Tim Welty