Cf-252 Neutron Calibrations

This is in response to Tad Blanchard's query of 04 MAR 97.

The Southwest Radiation Calibration Center at the University of Arkansas
has been performing D2O-moderated Cf-252 calibrations of neutron survery
instruments and irradiations of personnel monitoring dosimeters since
1984.  We can perform thses services using a bare Cf-252 configuration as
well.

	Our correspondence information is as follows:

Southwest Radiation Calibration Center
UA ERC
700 W. 20th Street
Fayetteville, Arkansas   72701

Phone:		(501) 575-6309
FAX:		(501) 575-7318
Website:	http://web.engr.uark.edu/engr/enrc/srcc.html
E-mail:		tjw@engr.uark.edu

Director:  	Dr. Leon West
Manager:	Tim Welty

We would be more than happy to provide more information about the SRCC.
The Center's hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regards,
Tim Welty