Re: PET Exposures

>Thanks, but it's unlikely that the RIDIC has data on the external exposure of
>other people by PET-bearing patients, which is what I'm searching. If I'm
>wrong, I'm sure that Mike Stabin will let us know, eventually.
>
>chris alston

Well, we do happen to have a file full of studies on exposure rates near
patients - I don't remember off hand if any of them focus on PET studies,
but I'll bet that some of them include some PET studies.   I know that the
folks at UT Knoxville did a nice study at their place on exposure rates near
patients in PET studies, oh, some 6-8 years ago, maybe.  Write me at work
(stabinm@orau.gov) and I'll send you what we have.

Mike Stabin
Radiation Internal Dose
  Information Center