Correction

Hi, All:

I have made an error in my post on LSC cocktails.  I said "Sue's" message
on LSC (was talking with a Sue on the phone while I typed it).  It clearly
was Ninni Jacobs, so please accept my apology for the mistake.  I'll be
interested to see the results of the survey when you post them, Ninni!
Sorry....

Contritely,

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex- Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824

517 355-5008                    Fax 517 353-4871
10525kfb@msu.edu		http://www.orcbs.msu.edu