Re: Computer Based Training

                      RE>Computer Based Training                   3/7/97

I am not aware of anything commercially available on radiation safety (many
other topics though.)  Some of the national labs (Lawrence Livermore Lab and
Argonne) and a few universities (USC) have developed their own CBT Radiation
Safety classes but they are DOE and site specific.  At Livermore, we are
willing to share what we have but if you want to modify it to fit your
facility you will need to buy the authoring software (Authorware) and learn
how to use it (not such an easy task!)  The files are fairly large.  E-Mail me
directly if you are interested at owen6@llnl.gov or call at 510-424-2194.

Carolyn Owen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory