Re: Computer Based Training

Martin:

As Carolyn Owen mentioned, here at USC we are in the process of
developing a CBT for radiation protection, although she made a
mistake pointing out that it is site specific.

It is an interactive multimedia program that can be installed in a
computer network and/or CD.  The level?, it is not very high because
it is aimed to teach first time users and it is extremelly easy to
modify it to your needs.  I'll be very happy to show it you if you are
going to the next Health Physics Society's meeting in San Antonio.  If
not, you could contact me directly at (213) 740-7310 to arrange for an
alternative way to show it to you.

Armando Zea