Re: RSO book

Donna Lazarek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I work at a biotech company which uses small amounts of radioisotopes and I
> would like to purchase a book to use as a reference in dealing with
> radiation safety issues.
>
> What book would you recommend?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Donna
> *  Donna Lazarek                                                 *
> *  donna@cyto.com                                                *
> *  Safety Officer                                                *
> *                                                                *
> *  CytoTherapeutics, Inc                                         *
> *  2 Richmond Square                                             *
> *  Providence, RI 02906                         (401) 272-3310   *
Donna and Fellow Radsafers,

There are a few books, but I would recommend:

Radiation Protection, A Guide for Scientists and Physicians, by Jacob
Shapiro, Third Edition, Harvard University Press, 1990.

Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.