Re: Microwaves for You (SMTP Id#: 510) - Reply

I agree......hasn't anyone ever bundled up warmly outside....then sat
on a cold park bench or even your car's seats?....of course, everyone
has....  Why, then would you want to only heat the humans indoors
with the mircrowaves......wouldn't all of the floors, chairs,
utensiles, etc., still be cold?......Why do you need gloves to hold
the steering wheel in a cold car?..Not because your hands are cold,
but because the steering wheel is cold!...The car's heater then heats
up everything in the car and viola!, the gloves can come off since
the steering wheel and controls are now warm!....and our hands are
the same temp as when we started.

That is exactly why microwaving humans to keep them warm is
rediculous!......WE'RE ALREADY WARM!....our surroundings aren't
always warm!......

Ron Amoling
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu