Quest

Ning Liu asked about Quest.  Assuming that you mean the database program
which indexes articles in most of the health physics/medical physics
publications, here is the info:

Quest is a product of
RADIATION TECHNOLOGY, Inc.
PO Box 10457
Silver Spring, Maryland  20914

You can reach them by phone at 301/622-9644; and by
fax at 301/622-1582.
e-mail: info@chammp.com

They also maintain a website at http://www.chammp.com

I can tell you that Bill Schadt is the man behind RTI, and he does a
wonderful job with Quest!  Not only has he indexed articles from RSO
Magazine, Radiation Protection Management, the Health Physics Journal,
Medical Physics, and more, and since the beginning of publication for these
journals, but in recent updates, he has included the abstracts for many
thousands of articles as well!

I am not affiliated with RTI (except that we publish some of the material
indexed) and gain nothing from Bill's sales of Quest,  I just heartily
recommend Quest.  It works well, is easy to use, and it has helped me many,
many times!