Apologies - but not my fault

As a good Canadian, I will offer apologies for something that is not
my fault.  I sent a message to radsafe about sending an e-mail to
PBS.  I got back an error message saying that it was undeliverable.
I tried again, after checking the address, and again it came back as
undeliverable.  So I quit trying after these *two* tries.  I get the
digest version of radsafe and so I did not know what happened to my
messages.

Imagine my surprise when I see about a half-dozen or more messages
from me, all exactly the same.  I am sure that most members
of radsafe got the message the first time.  Something must have gone
wrong in my mailer and I apologize but as I said, I only tried twice.

Sorry for using up the bandwidth.  I only hope this message is only
posted once, 'cause that's all I going to try.

Regards,
Peter J. Fundarek
University of Toronto
Canada