Washington Post article on Radiation Ri

Hi Wes, you don't note the great reference to the HPS Position Statement with
the note that it directly goes against government policy.

Note also the ref to the "Radiation, Science, and Health" group. The
preliminary compilation of data has been produced and distributed for comment
and inviting support to the effort, with a draft Position Statement to be
produced in the next few weeks, seeking support from the knowledgeable science
community.

Note also that there is a debate at the APS meeting in Washington DC next
Monday morning, under the "Physics and Society Forum", with Arthur Upton and
Dan Strom, and Myron Pollycove and Ludwig Feinendegen.

If anyone wants an ascii version of the article ... I'll forward.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com
Radiation, Science, and Health, Inc.