Humorous Anecdotes

Thank you for the many responses to my request for jokes, quips, crazy
ideas and sad lessons learned.  I share one of my own with you.

One day several years back, one of my coworkers came running into our
office suite yelling that he thought he had been contaminated while in
one of the labs.  He surveyed himself to show that he was "hot".  He was
very excited and acting crazy for such a usually calm person.  Since he
found the contamination on his leg, I suggested that he take off his
pants.  He still kept up this unreasonable behavior, so I told him to
take off his pants, a little bit louder.  He still kept this up.
Finally I yelled, "Take off your pants!", at which time all of the
secretaries, bookkeepers and other personnel came out to see why I was
harassing him.  He finally took out the lantern mantel in his pocket,
said "April Fool's!"

Keep those stories coming!

Melodie L. Rivenbark
Melodie@rivenbark.com