Genie PC Question

Radsafers,

I recently setup a HPGe Spec system using GeniePC as the program to perform
gamma spectrometry analysis.  The problem that I am running into is that
when I perform a Nuclide Identification Report of a gamma spectrum, it will
list activities for both energies of a nuclide.

For example, Co-60 has two energies of 1173.22 keV and 1332.49 keV.  Genie
PC will show an activity for the 1173.22 keV peak as 2.86E-1 uCi/g and for
1332.49 keV as 2.855E-1 uCi/g.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix that (if there is a way) or
which activity do you use to make a report.  I setting up this equipment
mostly for NORM analysis.

Thanks for your help,

Jason

-------