Re: Genie PC Question

Jason, are you using Canberra software? If so, you might want to ask one of the
field service engineers for some insight?
I can't tell where you're from based one your email address, but I can give you
the name and number of a guy to talk to. In fact, I just spoke to him about
thirty minutes ago (time is now 1100 CST). He will be in Austin, Tx. today
at the Department of Health, but if you give him a call, I know he'll return
it. Here goes...
Chris B. Goodnough,  Field Services Engineer
(972) 317-0175

Sorry, I don't know of an email address for him. Hope this helps.

David Hearnsberger                 medman@nscsun.tamu.edu
Nuclear Science Center              phone: (409) 845-7551
FE Box 89 Building 1095               fax: (409) 862-2667
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3575