Re: start planning1

Although I'm not really within striking distance, I highly endorse Wade's
suggestion; it is a tossup as to which is the best:  the technical meeting,
the camraderie, or the magnificent Sierra Nevada setting.  From my own
experience, having attended one of these myself, all are excellent and I am
anxious to attend another.  The Sierra Nevada and Northern California
Chapters really deserve a pat on the back for this professional meeting, and
for the deserved honor that they have accorded our courtly colleague Newell
Stannard.  And, on a personal note to George Anastas, thanx again for your
kindness the year I attended the meeting.

Thanx, too to Wade, for calling this outstanding meeting to the attention of
RADSAFE.

Ron Kathren