Re: Radiation Safety Technician Position Available

Hi All,
I am agree that it is to heavy requirements for a "Radiation Safety
Technician position.

But again twenty five.
If the HP field will be informal forever. Why do we need the HP education
at all.
Lets everybody, who wants to go to HP field; get a job (some how) and get
some training
and forget about HP formal education (what is actually happens now)
I understand that an experience is very important in this field, BUT  I do
not see how the education is needed.
Emil.
kerremba@pilot.msu.edu