Re: Du in missing plane

Mark,
I don't think, it is be possible to detect this plane, even it has DU
on a board.. or something else..
In a few years it will be possible to detect something else..
If it won't be shielded.
It is just a thought, how to detect a plane.
I think the ground search the only redemption.
Emil.
kerremba@pilot.msu.edu