Re: rad safety office database management

Melissa:

Regarding your question...

>Would there be any interest in putting together an informal support
>group for rad safety offices using or thinking of using dBASE?
>Relational databases in general?

I have great interest in an informal support group for relational data base
use in Rad. Safety Offices, only I currently using Access.  This is mainly
because when I started my current position, all the data was in separate
spreadsheets and I felt it would make an easier transition.  I have the
feeling now, that regardless of the method used, it is a tough job to get
it to work smoothly.

I would encourage further comments to Radsafe or my personal E-mail address.

Scott Rone
Rad. Safety Coord.
Health & Safety Dept.
200 Old Power Plant Rd.