Employment Opportunities

Enercon Services, Inc., an employee owned company, provides engineering,
technical, environmental, and management services to utilities, the process
and manufacturing industries, and government. To support current and
anticipated projects later this year, we are seeking Health Physicists and
Radiation Protection Technologists with active DOE Q or L security
clearances.  We are particularly interested in motivated individuals with
operational, environmental, waste management, and decontamination and
decommissioning experience who are interested in future opporunities with
Enercon.  Please submit your resume, in confidence, to:

Enercon Services, Inc.
Government Services Group
814 W. Diamond Ave., Suite 275
Gaithersburg, MD 20878