RE: Frontline

Mr. Rozental

I fully agree with your comment.  It is a message that I repeat over and
over with other colleagues and PR-types.

We don't all have the same "techno-babble".  I can hammer facts and
statistics until the cows come home- heck, it doesn't work with my kids,
why should it work with the public.  And believe me, the public is not
dumb.

 I believe that by talking to people using non-scientific language,
sharing values and concerns, in short, emphasizing the human side of the
industry, we give the public greater reason to maintain the industry, in
all its aspects.

Emelie Lamothe
lamothee@aecl.ca