Subject: Data BAse Management
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu_at_INTERNET at X400PO
Date:    4/18/97 10:08 AM

Dear Radsafers:

This questions is directed to any of you out there who
use a computer based data based management system to
keep track of typical databases in a Radiation Safety
Office(inventory, laboratory information, users, calibrations
etc.)

What system are you using?

Was the software written in-house or bought from
outside company?

Are the staff who use the system networked?

If you bought a program from a vendor, what program
is it (e.g. CHAMMP, etc.) and how do you like it?

Any other info. is appreciated.  THANKS!

D.Steva
dps3c@Virginia.edu
University of Virginia