Siemens EPD - Update

Further to my earlier post on the service for the EPD, I would just like to
give one final assurance to anyone who is planning to respond and is
concerned about battery availability.

There is no problem with battery supply, and anyone in need of replacements
who has been waiting during the period of "silence" visited upon us by the
circumstances will find that we can fulfil all needs.

We thank RADSAFERS for their tolerance of this intrusion, and we assume
that this matter is closed apart from private correspondence.