10 CFR 20 on the Web

Hello:

our web page.  Part 10 and 20, an interactive chart of the nuclides, our
new Radiation Safety Manual, and many other helpful documents and
information are on line, no charge, downloadable.  Let me know if any of
you have feedback on our web page.  We are always looking for ways to make
it more useful to both on and off campus users.

The address is at the bottom of this post in my signature.

Regards,

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex- Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824

517 355-5008                    Fax 517 353-4871
10525kfb@msu.edu		http://www.orcbs.msu.edu