RE: 1-week RSO's

Lots of this thread deleted:

>>Does anyone out there have any information on routine oral administration
>>of KI. I am considering the possibility of offering this option for
>>researchers performing iodinations  who would like to minimize their uptake
>>of radioiodine. Any ideas or info?

>This is the TYPE of thing that make me nervous when I see a 1-week RSO...

This person needs a consultant.  Lets face it, most small companies will
not
hire an HP or experienced technician, but an experienced HP could put
together
a program for these folks in a relatively short time.

In my past life as a regulator I used to encourage (often require) the
organizations to use the consultative help that was available.  Some
times
it was like pulling teeth to get them to use consultants that were free
of
charge rather that expecting the regulator (me) to do the technical work
for them.

Capt Noel Montgomery, CHP
USAF