Re: Radiaiton Hormesis

Wade,

Thanks for the reference on mechanisms for radiation hormesis.
Unfortunately I did not have access to Luckey's works on the subject, (I
checked with our and several other local libraries).  You were the only
one to respond.  Apparently many people want to talk about apparent
radiation hormetic effects, but no one wants to talk about how it works
(this observation is based on RADSAFE traffic).

Anyway, my presentation went fine, i.e.,  I didn't get any real hard
questions.

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kent