Irradiation

Greetings.  At my institution, I have a researcher that needs to irradiate
blood samples up to the dose level of 100 kGy.  According to my
calculations, it would take 16 hours in our small irradiator to reach that
particular dose(impossible for a health care facility to dedicate the
machine for that period of time).   Does anyone know of a private or
commercial irradiator that he could contact to make arrangements to have his
samples done for him?  Any and all replies would be great.  Please reply
directly to my e-mail address unless you think the reply would benefit the
group.  Thank you.

Earl Smalts
Radiological Safety
Texas Tech Univ. Health Sci. Center