Re: Vendors for Radon Canisters

At 12:45 PM 5/15/97 -0500, George Xu wrote:
>Hi, Radsafers,
>
>I need to purchase some radon canisters (with the standard size of 1.5 " x
>4").  I would appreciate info on name of vendors (and price is possible).
>Thanks!
>
>George Xu
>RPI
>
>Email: xug2@rpi.edu

RSSI in Morton Grove, Illinois manufactures and analyzes a large volume
high sensitivity alpha-track Rn monitor suitable for both long term and
shorter term measurements.  Two different packages are available for RSSI's
alpha-track Rn monitor, bulk and consumer.

The bulk package is intended primarily for institutional or professional
use and is sold in a case of 25 for $11 each.  The consumer package is
ideal for use in small quantities and is sold in a case of 6 for $14.75
each including a postage paid return mailer.  UPS ground shipping and
analysis are included in both prices.

For more information, contact George Earle at RSSI, 800-762-7774 or
847-965-1999.