RE: Hanford Explosion

Hey Rey The Fed Man..... how things going in the Gov Sector?  Family
used to the Tri-cities yet?

Palo Verde is going pretty good.  I just left the RP world and joined
the licensing group here at PVNGS.  Gail Good is out here this week
for an EPLAN inspection.  It is nice to be able to stay in contact
with some of the old RV folk.

Gotta get go......

Kirk