Info request on medical treatment of contaminated patients

     Fellow Radsafers,

     I am trying to get information on instances where medical treatment
     was given to accident patients contaminated with radioactive material.
     The information is required to determine the need for a
     decontamination centre in a hospital near uranium processing
     facilities.

     The information we are looking for is the type of accident, what the
     radioactive material was, treatment received, if the patient was
     decontaminated, and if so, how, etc.

     Thanks,

     Kevin Bundy
     Atomic Energy Control Board (CANADA)