CHP's needed for workshop

The American Board of Health Physics is looking for approximately 15
Certified Health Physicists who will be attending the HPS Annual Meeting in
San Antonio to participate in the Part I Passing Point Workshop.  The
Workshop will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 29th.

The purposes of this important workshop are twofold:
1) to establish the passing point for the 1997 through 1999 Part I exams.
Basically, you will be asked to quantify how the minimally qualified
candidate would evaluate the difficulty of the 150 questions on the current
exam.  Your personal judgement of the difficulty of the questions is of far
lesser importance.
2) to evaluate the 5 multiple choice answers to each of the 150 questions,
noting answers which are too obviously wrong or could be improved.

Participants will be granted 4 continuing education credits towards
recertification for the 4 hour workshop.

If you would like to participate in the workshop, please contact Nancy
Johnson at the AAHP Secretariat Office at 703-790-1745 extension 25, fax
703-790-2672, or email nkjburkmgt@aol.com