MultiMedia in Training

     Does anyone have or use interactive media in their training classroom?
     I am looking for anything that may be used or ideas in developing
     solid multimedia? The training is geared to Radiation Protection
     Technicians, Contractor Radiation Protection Technicians, Chemistry
     Technicians and Station Labors.

     I am currently looking for information on Use and Handling of Sources
     and Postings.

     I would also like to know how many utilities have implemented, or are
     thinking about implementing the Advanced Radiation Worker Program? How
     is it working, and what are the keys to its success or failure?

     You can ccmail me at DRDVV@ccmail.ceco.com Thanks

     David Villicana
     Training
     Dresden Nuclear Power Plant