Re: Day/Night background change?

Seems to me that this decision has little to do with radiation protection and
more to do with a simple solution to an irritating problem.  If spending some
money on new duds for the guards saves the time (=money) and trouble of
responding to false alarms, it's a perfectly good solution.

Eric Denison

>Interesting "solution" :-) "Rad protection" strikes again. Don't we
begin to>feel a little ludicrous?