"German BauBiologie" and EM Fields

I realize that this is a little bit off-topic, but I'm hoping that some of our
European members might have had some experience with "German Bau Biologie" and
the methods this group uses to measure electromagnetic fields.

We have a "German Bau-Biologist" working in this area, and measuring
"hazardous" levels of "electromagnetic currents" in peoples homes.

What am I dealing with here?
  Fraud?
  Someone who doesn't know how to read an RF meter?
  Some type of new-age environemntal movement?

A sample report from our "Bau-Biologist":

----start of quote----

I measured the radiation from ____s cellular tower.  I used a "T type" radio
and microwave detector.  This meter was designed by a German-Bau-Biologist (a
person qualified to detect and mitigate, if possible, man-made toxins harming
our health, including electric and electro-magnetic currents) and an American
engineer to measure radiation frequencies from approximately 300 kHz all the
way up to the 2.5 GHz range.  The meter reads in DC voltage.

As we were driving up the hill to _____s farm, the reading I got on my meter
ranged from 76 to 263 mV.  A reading of less than 2 mV DC is the ideal minimum
deviation.  A reading of 2 to 20 mV DC is a small deviation from normal and
usually presents little risk to healthy people whose immune systems are intact
and who have no chronic illnesses of special sensitivity.  A reading of 20 to
200 mV DC is a strong deviation from normal and can cause possible long-tern
effects.  Anything over 200 mV represents a health hazard for all even without
the presence of any additional stress levels.

The differences in these levels of deviation and damage to humans and nature
have been determined by German Bau Biologists who have observed people
becoming sensitive to this radio frequency and microwave radiation."

----end of quote-----

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)