Re: PI with I-131 Treatment and Immediate Return to Work

Myung Chul Jo wrote:
> licensed activity. For example, two toilets were found contaminated in
> two seperate buildings. A pregnant PI did not see the posting and used the
> contaminated toilet. She is very upset. Even though she was advised of
> this situation, it happened anyway.

It would help if a dose the the pregnant PI were to be calculated.  Then
one could assess the gravity of the situation.  A few dpm on the bum
doesn't seem to me to be much of a health or safety problem :-) except
perhaps emotionally.  Proper education on the effects of radiation might
be an answer.  Ciao.  Al Tschaeche, CHP antatnsu@pacbell.net