Q on Eu-152, Co-60 in Concrete

I am looking for a document (hopefully not mythical) concerning an NRC
position on Eu-152 and Co-60 activation in reactors being
decommissioned. I can't remember whether its a branch technical
position, and IE notice or NUREG. I did search the NRC site but couldn't
find anything useful.

Is there anyone out there in radsafe land that remembers an NRC position
on this subject. If yes I'd be eternally (well life is short so one can
promise almost anything) grateful for where I can get this document.

please e-mail me at pcollopy@ix.netcom.com

Thanks,

Pete C