Re: Pocket Dosimetry

Bob Carlson wrote:

> If you are interested, I have a stock of the 0-200 mR units (model 862
> from Dosimeter Corp).  These are brand new, never been used.  I have
> approximately 180 of them and can quote you a price of 35.00 each.

>           Voice:        216-946-5259
>           Pager:        216-360-3773
>             Fax:        216-946-9859
>          E-Mail:        carlson@en.com
> Digital Display Pager: http://www.usamobile.com/epage.html
>         Use the pager number above to send text message!

NOT to be a RADSAFE cop, but, Melissa's guidline #7 prohibits commercial
postings, and, I assume that such includes "aftermarket" offers such as
the above.

Caveat Emptor: "..brand new, never been used." appears to represent that
the manufacturers warranty is transferable and therefore applicable to
the product offered for resale. However, that is usually not the case;
Will (can?) the reseller make good on the mfrs. product warranty?

My remarks are personal, and are offered without prejudice toward, or on
behalf, of any parties identified herein.

Paul M. Tyree