Re: Pocket Dosimetry

Ton answer your questions, yes, yes, and yes.

The pocket dosimeters that you ask about are indeed made to go from
0-200 R.  We use them in the Emergency Planning Zone for the Perry
Nuclear Power Plant (I am the County Rad. Officer and we have a couple
thousand of them).  The size is identical to the 0-200 mR model.  Also,
any charger will work on the DRD (direct reading dosimeters), gun, desk
model, etc.

If you are interested, I have a stock of the 0-200 mR units (model 862
from Dosimeter Corp).  These are brand new, never been used.  I have
approximately 180 of them and can quote you a price of 35.00 each.

--
	  Voice:     	216-946-5259
	  Pager:	216-360-3773