Re: Radiation tests at VA hospital questioned

I am sorry you misinterpreted a simple observation which cast no aspersions
on the allegations of the individual in question, nor does it any way imply
that this person was not knowledgeable in radiation protection matters.
Neither does it imply that you or many other non-CHP's or nonmembers of HPS
or non-NRRPT member are not skilled and competent.  It was a simple
observation and an undeniable statement of fact. I would make a similar
observation and statement if a person who was not an engineer offered
engineering advice, or somewone who was not a qualified attoney offered
legal advice etc.

And, for your information, it DOES make a difference in that it shows that
the individual has at least chosen to identify with the radiation protection
community.

Regrettably, it is you who has jumped to conclusionsbut nonetheless extend
to you apologies for offending you. And, speaking of adding letters after
one's name, why do you criticize me when you yourself use the letters RSO
after your name? Seems to me to smack of hypocrisy!

Ron Kathren