Re: Ask a Health Physicist service

Finally, to inject another perspective, there are other confusing
professional titles (not that this justifies ours!).  For example, what is a
'stationary engineer'?  One that doesn't move?  Or one that makes
letterhead?  (GRIN, GRIN, GRIN).  And, of course, a microbiologist is a
biologist shorter than 150 cm!

Why thank you for invoking my profession!  I doubt I'll ever be a
health physicist, but I was shorter than 150 cm at one time!

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638