In Search of JoB Due to DOE RIF

To all my colleagues:

Due to a RIF at DOE in Washington, I find myself on a list of abolished
positions, effective 11/07....I am currently with the Office of
International Health Programs (EH-63) as a health scientist/health
physicist and worked previously as an HP in the Division of Health Physics
and Industrial Hygiene and have approximately 18 years of experience in the
field including university/medical radiation protection, research reactor,
power reactor and DOE HQ level radiation protection policy...would
appreciate anyone who knows of potential job opportunities contact me at
301-903-4024 or nmbarss@fred.net....