Re: Virus Hoaxes

Just a note on e-mail virus infiltration. Our jove e-mail server at the
Univ of North Texas was penetrated by a virus i.e. "hacker"  which crashed
the system for two weeks plus.  We just today recovered most of the system
and for the first time in two weeks I am able to read and respond to
e-mail.

Cause unknown.......causer under investigation. This bothers me because I
have only been on this system exchanging messages etc for a little
more than a month.... the coincidence is a little un-nerving !!!!!

food for thought ..........

                                          Tom Harrison
                                          RSO
                                          Univ of North Texas