The former American Nuclear Corporation in Oak Ridge, TN

I attended a one-week Environmental Monitoring for Radioactivity course at Oak
Ridge in 1995 and remember going out to do field work at a facility (American
Nuclear?) where radioactive sources had been manufactured.  I have not been able
to locate any information about this site, other than the few field radiation
readings that I recorded in 1995.  Does anyone have any information concerning
this site or know where I can find some?  I can be contacted at either of the
following:

<Lorna_Withrow@mail.ehnr.state.nc.us>   or    <lcwithro@eos.ncsu.edu>.