Cassini Reports

Thanks to everyone for you interest -- it is very encouraging.

It was suggested that I furnish addresses that interested parties may
use to make their opinions known.  So here goes:

The Detroit Free Press
321 W. Lafayette Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
(313) 222-6400
http://www.freep.com
webmizz@det-freepress.com (Web Team address)

Letters to the Editor
dfpletters@cis.compuserve.com
200 words or less, subject to be edited
include name, full home address, day/evening phone numbers

Nancy Laughlin
Nation/World Editor
laughlin@det-freepress.com

Peter Gavrilovich
Asst. Nation/World Editor
(313) 222-5949

Knight-Ridder Inc., is the holding company for the Free Press and many
other newspapers around the country.  Since the article was written by
two Knight-Ridder staff members, it may have been published in other
papers.  Although I found no address information for Knight-Ridder, a
list of addresses for all subsidiary newspapers can be found at
http://www.kri.com/html/kr_ca.shtml

Knight-Ridder Feedback Line:
http://www.kri.com/html/fe_li.shtml

Looking forward, it may be a good idea to make CBS and 60 Minutes aware
of our position (for whatever it's worth)...

Don Hewitt, Executive Producer
60 Minutes
555 W. 57th St.
New York, NY 10019
(800) 848-3256 (CBS News)
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_min.html

I hope that helps everyone.  Thanks again, and good luck.

Karl Fischer
kwf@nih.gov

These views are my own, and have not been reviewed or endorsed by my
employer.